ESGP is very proud of its alumni. Many of them have moved on after their time here into jobs in government, private industry, and academia. You can see a complete list of graduates, along with their research focus at the Theses and Dissertations page.
Where are They now? Here is a sampling of our most recent graduates from 2009 - 2016:
Recent PhD graduates
Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, The Ohio State University
Post-Doctoral Researcher, Animal Sciences, The Ohio State University
Post-Doctoral Researcher, National Energy Technology Lab
Lecturer, Kenyon College
Lecturer at The Ohio State University, Agricultural Technical Institute (ATI)
Instructor, Center for Life Sciences, The Ohio State University
Environmental Scientist, California Department of Pesticide Regulation
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Dept. of Food, Agr. & Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Post Doctoral Fellow, John Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore MD
- Post Doctoral Fellow, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, located at FABE Dept. OSU
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Cornell, Water Resources Institute
- Employee at Hurdzan/Fry Environmental Golf Course Design and MBA student at Capital University
- Post Doctoral Researcher, Dept. of AEDE, OSU
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Dept. of Molecular & Cell Biology, University of Connecticut
- NSF International Fellow at EPFL in Lausanne Switzerland
- Employee at Environ, Inc. a consulting firm in San Francisco, CA
- Post Doctoral Researcher, Dept. of Plant Pathology, OSU at OARDC
- Post Doctoral Researcher at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in Corvallis, Oregon
- Environmental Engineer, ABS Materials, Inc. in Wooster, OH
- Lecturer, Department of Chemistry, OSU
- Research Economist with NOAA in Washington, D.C.
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Earth Sciences, OSU (2 students)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Byrd Polar Research Center, OSU
- Resource Economist with U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park CA
- Professor of Environmental Studies at Ashford University-San Diego branch.
- Professor, School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science, University of Oklahoma
- Post Doctoral Researcher, John Hopkins Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
Recent MS graduates
Assistant, OARDC, The Ohio State University
Graduate Program Coordinator, Veterinary Public Health Program, The Ohio State University
Consultant, Food System Planning
Contractor, US Environmental Protection Agency
Environmental Engineer Contractor, USEPA
Energy and Horticulture Coordinator, Practical Farmers of Iowa
- Ecologist, U.S. Geological Survey, Water, in Reston, VA
- Watershed Coordinator, Mid Ohio Regional Planning Commission, Columbus, OH
- Dean of Academic/Science, The Charles School at Ohio Dominican University
- PhD student in Entomology, OSU
- PhD student in School of Natural Resources, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- PhD student in Environmental Engineering, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- "Teach for American Program" teaching high school biology
- Assistant Course Coordinator, Center for Life Science Education, OSU
- Full time wetland biologist for the Cuyahoga National Park STEP program.
- PhD student at the University of Washington
- PhD student in Environmental Science at OSU (2)
- works for U.S. Geological Survey in Columbus, OH
- AAAS Mass Media Fellow, NPR in Washington, D.C. and Program Manager Environmental Science Network, OSU
- Community Program Coordinator, Utah Clean Energy
Past ESGP Graduates: Where are they now?
Global Head of Practice for Environmental and Permitting Services, DNV GL, the world's foremost renewable energy consulting firm, Portland, Oregon (MS graduate).
Academic Institutions (65), including:
Case Western Reserve U., Cedarville C., Central C., Central Texas C., College at Wooster (2), Cornell U., Dartmouth C., Denison U., Duke U., George Mason U., Hawaii Pacific U., Indiana-Purdue U., Kenyon C., Kent State U., Medical College of Ohio, Michigan State U, Morehead State U., Newberry C., Oklahoma State U., Oregon State U., OSU (3), Princeton U., Rider U., Rochester IT, Rose-Hulman IT, Rutgers U., SUNY-Syracuse, U. Illinois, U. New Hampshire, U. Oklahoma, U. Virginia, Virginia PI & SU, Swiss Federal I., Erciyes U. -Mustafa Kemal U. -Yuzuncu Yil U. (Turkey), Universiti Pertanina (Malaysia), U. Francisdo de Paula Santander (Colombia), (China?India?), West Virginia U., K-12 (4)
Graduate Schools (10):
The Ohio State University (5), Stanford U. (2), U. Maryland, U. Michigan, and U. Washington
Government Agencies (36), such as:
Argonne National Lab, Minnesota Dept of Natural Resources, National Marine Mammal Lab, NOAA, Ohio DoD, Ohio DoEd, Ohio DoH (2), Ohio EPA (5), Pacific Northwest National Lab, Presidio Trust, South Carolina Dept of Health & Environmental Control, USDA (4), US DoD (2), US EPA (8), USGS (3)
Industry & Organizations (45):
AEP, Battelle (6), Burgess & Niple, Carbonair, Chemical Abstracts, DuPont-Merck Pharmaceuticals, Groundwater & Environmental Services, Health Products, Houston Advanced Research Ctr, International Technologies, Shell Research, The Nature Conservancy, Time-Warner Communications, The World Bank, Utah Clean Energy
This isn't a complete list, as not surprisingly, we haven't been able to keep track of every single ESGP graduate. If you have information to add to this page, please contact the ESGP Coordinator at email@example.com. We promise not to list your name or e-mail address.
We thank our alumni for their cooperation and willingness to stay involved with us even after they have left our program.